Let’s says beautiful prayers for husband and your household. Praying for your husband is unarguably one of the best thing to do to assist him, women are regarded as the backbone of the family because of their abilities to shoulder or carry around the problem of the family at every given time.
Satan knows that if he attacks and wins the head, he will probably win other members of the family. This is more reason you should not relent engaging in prayers for your husband. The devil has come to steal and destroy, and to avoid that, shield your family with prayer.
There are several reasons and areas why you need to pray for each other, a praying family is a winning family but today we’ll focus more on why wives should always pray for their husbands.
This article will expose you to benefit of prayers for husband, and how prayer can make your home blissful. Your husband might not be the man you want him to be except God gives him the strength and the enablement. Hence, he needs your prayer.
If you are a woman who is believing God for a husband, you are not left out, this piece will also be helpful, and believe me your testimony is not far away.
Why Should You Should Pray For Your Husband?
I guess probably this is what you are harboring in your mind right now, asking questions like, why do I have to pray for my husband, why an adult, is he not capable of praying for himself?
We will try to give you reasons great enough for you to pray for your husbands.
Do you know that Satan takes advantage of men in a marriage? Let me explain so that you understand better. Whenever Satan wants to bring down a family, the first set of people he attacks are husbands. You know why? He knows that husbands are the heads of different families, attack on the head is an attack to every part of the body.
There are families which the husband never used to beat up the wife, Satan knowing fully well how to scatter the family may likely turn him into a woman beater which will affect the whole family.
Another reason you need to pray for your husband is because you are a helper sent by God into that family, to support and love your husband. In the previous article “prayer for family and friends”, we were told that there is no love without praying for each other. You can not claim to love your husband wholeheartedly without praying for them.
Satan constantly wants the man to go against God’s will and purpose for their lives and marriages, the wife has the obligation to stand in gab for the whole family.
Constant nagging and physically abusing your husband is not the best way to handle issue when things go wrong, let me tell you, a great percentage of things spouses do in marriages are not physically inclined, there are spiritual battles that we sometimes mistaken it for a physical fight, thereby employing physical weapons to fight it.
1 Corinthians 10:4; says The weapon if our fight are not physical, but mighty for the bringing down of mighty men. That strong man is constantly fighting against your family, and you can not have victory by employing arguments, or fight as a weapon. The only known and effective weapon to be used to keep your husband safe is prayer.
This battle is beyond the physical realm, ignoring it will not only hurt you, it will hurt your children too, thereby shaping them wrongly for the society. Whenever you find yourself in this situation, do not sit back to lament or consider a divorce, first of all arrest him in heaven, command the host of heaven and the creator of heaven and earth to forcefully change things.
Areas To Pray For Husband
Prayer for his Spiritual life
Your husband’s spiritual life is more important than any other thing anyone can ever think of, you can not grow as a wife if your husband’s spiritual life is down, I know you might think this is an exaggeration, but no it is not. A spiritually sound man will give time to pray and do other things for God.
Prayer for his financial upliftment
This is a very important prayer for husband that should not be neglected, God’s promise is to make us live a prosperous life, if this is not happening, then there is a problem. Make it a priority to always pray for your household, especially your husband.
Prayer to break foundational Curses
Generational curses are real, it occurs in every family and they can only be taken away by the power of God through prayers. According to the book of Lamentation 5:7, Our fathers have sinned and are no more but we bear the iniquities.
Only God can take such curses away. Women are the neck of a family, this shows that they shoulder everything within the family. This does not apply to wives alone; husbands are always mandated to pray for their wives and their families.
Prayer for breaking perpetual habits
There are bad habits that have been built over the years, it takes the mercy of God to break through them. If your spouse has a habit that he or she can not break through, do not make them feel worthless, if it is something you can talk to them about, do.
While doing that, please take it to God in prayer. But if it is not what you can talk to them about, have it in mind that God can help them. Pray for them.
Prayer for his career or work
Always find it interesting to pray for their career. A lot of families are not making progress in life because no one is there to intercede for them
Prayer for his healing.
Always pray that God heals your spouse, it is very important.
Prayer for wisdom to manage family affairs.
Pray for your husband to be a good father.
Prayers For Husband
1. Father Lord, I thank you for giving me a man as mine, I thank you for I know that this marriage has been predestined by God. Let your name be exalted in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Thank you Jesus Christ for uplifting my husband financial and for making him the man he us today, let your name be exalted in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Every weapon formed against my husband, making him not to live up to expectations, I come against you right now in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. I shall not be widowed in the name of Jesus Christ, every power trying to kill my husband before his time, I come against you in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. By the power in the Blood of Jesus Christ, my husband is protected in the name of Jesus Christ
6. As your word guarantees us good things, may you constantly meet my husband’s ambitions; emotionally, physically, spiritually, and financially. May you fill him with your love, goodness, and forbearance to live life accordingly.
7. I commit my spouse’s leadership skills to you, oh Lord. I pray that you teach him with wisdom, favor, and your goodness. May you take authority over everything in his life, and may you continually fill him with the serenity and love of God. Amen.
8. As my husband goes about his day to day activities, he shall never be a victim of situations in the name of Jesus Christ, whatsoever men pass through in life shall not be his portion in the name of Jesus.
9. Dear Lord, may you give my husband simplicity and understanding and good stewardship in his finances. I trust that you will wipe out all the traps along his way and that money will never be a source of disagreement in our family in the name of Jesus Christ
10. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers, I know that I shall have permanent peace of mind in my marital home in the name I Jesus Christ. I believe God’s plan for me and it is of good, to give me a glorious ending.
Only a final note, I want to plead that you engage in consistent prayers for husband. The day you realize how important it is to include your husband in prayers, that will be the day you will see things change in his life. P
rayer for husband is the right prayer point for a wife who cares more about her family. This prayer for husband has helped a good number of families grow, men need your prayers.
Thank you very much for this!