Financial Breakthrough Prayers: When God blesses you financially as a believer, you are expected to do the same thing to those you know you are better than.
I often pity believers who tend to chase money or financial breakthrough outside of God. The Bible in the book of Deuteronomy 8:18 has made to understand the purpose for which God blesses a man on earth, if you go contrary to what is stated there, you will never be blessed. If you seeking God’s blessings financially, then these financial breakthrough prayers are for you.
According to the said Deuteronomy 8:18, we are obliged to remember the Lord our God, for it is he, who gives us the power to make wealth. Why? So that he will make the covenant which he made with our fathers come to pass.
Are you seeking a financial breakthrough, or seeking to pray the prayers for a financial breakthrough that will be provided here, the first step is non-negotiable, seek God first before anything. Failure to do this takes him out of your finance, and the implication of this is that you will suffer in vain. According to Matthew 6:33, seek first the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ, every other thing shall be added to you.
As a believer, if you are struggling with your finance, there is something you are not doing right, look at your life, you are probably trying to do it outside of Christ. People often believe that God is not interested in the way they make money, and that is funny. He is interested in it, do not be deceived.
I will be very truthful and objective in my perspective, I will only tell you what is attainable in the kingdom. Kindly note that we will be talking about kingdom wealth, and not the kind obtained through deceitful ways.
If you are truly tired of your financial status in life, grab a seat, and pick up your Bible, we are going to deal with financial lack together, at the end of this article you will never duel in lack again. I tried it, and today I am a living testimony.
In the course of work, I will also share some life-changing stories of my financial life and how God came through for me. You will not only be exposed to prayer points as most believers do, but we will also expose you to other things I term “kingdom financial hacks”. I learn this, and my life has changed for good. Your own story will certainly change after reading this article in Jesus’ name.
ALSO READ: Instant Money Prayers
What Is Financial Breakthrough?
This can be defined as a sudden positive change in the activities of our lives.
Financial breakthrough then is the positive change that occurred in our finance. When a man suddenly moves from being broke to living in abundance, we say that he or she has a financial breakthrough. This breakthrough can not be possible ordinarily, a spiritual force is beyond it, in this case, God.
Reasons Why People Don’t Have Financial Breakthrough
A good number of born-again children of God, tongue-talking believers are living in extreme poverty today. This happens to the extent that children of the world tend to control all the resources that are meant to be controlled by the children of God.
Funny enough, a lot of believers out of frustration from not getting wealth start seeing wealth and prosperity as being evil. They start seeing every successful person in society as an unbeliever.
Do you know where they got their false beliefs and teachings? They got it from 1 Timothy 6:10. According to that verse, the love of money is the root of all evil. They often quote it as “money is the root of all evil” thereby seeing money as evil.
This is not true. Money only fuels evil if it is in the hand of the wrong people. The one reason believers should wake up. According to Deuteronomy 8:10, when you have eaten and you have been filled, you will thank the Lord your God who provided for you to eat. How will you eat and be filled without money? No way. You are asking yourself now, why am I not blessed despite being a born-again Christian, I will answer that now.
The reasons are:
1. You hate wealth and tag it evil: A good number of believers are poor because they hate wealth, some of them happened to hate wealth because they have lived in poverty for a long time, this now makes them see it as the best life to live. They get their backing from 1 Timothy 6:10 when the Bible says that the love of money is the beginning of all evil. They mistakenly interpret it to be, money as the root of all evil. This is where teachers in the kingdom need to do more work. Poverty is demonic, we have to do everything to take it away from our lives. How would one hate wealth when God himself wishes that we prosper and be in good health just as our soul prospers, 3 John 1:2.
2. You do not love God: According to Romans 8:28, All things work together for good to those that love God. We often duel in poverty because we do not love our God. The day we set his love first, wealth will come on its own without us chasing it.
3. You do not have faith in God: According to the book of Mark 9:23, if you believe(have faith), all things are possible. We often do not get what we want in life mostly because we ask in disbelief. According to James 1:5-6, ask in faith, and he will give to you because he gives in abundance, with no holding back.
4. You have faith without work: According to James 2:26, just as the body is dead without the spirit, faith without working towards it is dead. What this implies is that faith alone can not give you the needed result, as you are having faith, mix it with work for maximum result.
5. You do not pray, believing that prayer does not give money: In 1 Thessalonians 5:17, the Bible implores us to pray every time without stopping, when you are in trouble, pray, when you are persecuted, pray. If you need God to intervene in your finance, pray.
6. Lack of Productivity and Laziness: According to 2 Thessalonians 3:10, if a man is not willing to work, he should not be willing to eat, and Proverbs 13:4 says that a lazy man desires good things but has not. The reason a good number of believers are poor is that they are not productive, they speak in their tongue, yet have nothing to show. If you are like this, you will be spiritually up and physically or financially down. The day you start being fruitful, you would have passed a stage of being wealthy for the kingdom.
7. You do not pay your tithe: As someone who grow up around churchgoers, I was made to believe that it is good to pay tithe and other offerings to God, which I grew up to do, yet I stopped at a certain point because I felt it was not necessary. According to Malachi 3:8-12, we are obliged to bring all the tithes into the storehouse of God, by so doing, the Lord will chase away the devourer from attacking our crops.
This means that, by default, you are not meant to gather successfully if you do not obey this law. I term it the kingdom law of finance. Please, do not use the money meant for your tithe to give to the needy, they need it, no doubt, tithing is a command and not something you can substitute for another.
8. You do not give to the needy. According to Proverbs 19:17, Anybody who gives to the poor lends to God, and the implication is that he will repay them abundantly for the deed. This is why a lot of us do not make it financially in life, I decided to be truthful in my view, to cancel the won’t impression we had about wealth. Giving to the needy maximizes one’s finance a lot. I am a living witness. It is not always easy, especially at the start, but please do it. It will help you.
Let me tell you a little story about my finance, a couple of years ago, I never used to see tithes and giving to the needy as things to do to command wealth in the kingdom, I did everything I knew of to be successful, but it never happened. A friend of mine exposed me to the Bible verse that says this, and I repented. Ever since I started being faithful to God’s commandment in that area, my life has changed for good.
9. Debt: This is what a lot of believers do not know, some know but do not consider it. It is so bad to know that a lot of believers borrow to do anything, to eat, to cloth and so on. Debt will never allow you to grow financially. According to Romans 13:8, we are commanded not to owe any man anything other than to love them. According to Philippians 4:19, God has promised to supply all our needs, according to his riches in glory. If God is wealthy, why in debt? I sincerely pray that God helps you pay all your debts and henceforth stay out of debt in the name of Jesus Christ
10. Lack of Trust: This also closes financial doors a whole lot. According to Proverbs 3:5, we are mandated to trust God with all our heart, by so doing, he will make our ways prosperous.
ALSO READ: Prayers For Wisdom And Discernment
Things You Can Do To Gain Financial Freedom
Individual Investment: Financial freedom could come from an investment
Gift or Favor: It could come from gifts. When a man’s way pleases God, he makes even his enemy be at peace with him, there, they can decide to favor him in any way. This is a common way of attaining financial freedom. This alone can not be replicated, saying that you might not be getting gifts every time. Though this exists, I do not believe that this alone can bring long-lasting financial freedom.
Skills: This, to me is a sustainable way of gaining financial freedom. The level to which you will be valuable is sometimes dependent on how skillful you are. Men of great impact are skillful men. My advice to young men and women who wants to gain financial freedom is to be skillful enough. If you acquire great skills, coupled with the help of the Holy Spirit, you will be so great in life.
Psalms For Financial Breakthrough
Psalm 84:11: Our Lord is the sun and shield, he gives glory and grace to those who believe him, and no good thing will he withhold from those that walk in his path. Wealth is a good thing, therefore the Lord will not withhold it from you.
Psalm 23:1: The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in need, he makes me duel in a green pasture. If God is your Shepherd, you are not supposed to lack anything why? Because he provides everything the sheep want to survive with.
Psalm 90:17: Here, the Lord has promised to establish the works of your hand, when he promises, he makes it come to pass.
Psalm 115: 14-16: The Lord shall increase you and your children, you shall be blessed in everything you do in life. This is the promise of the father, fear not for you will be blessed by this God.
Psalm 1:3, you shall be like the tree planted on the Riverside, it brings on its fruit in due season, its leaves shall not wither, whatsoever he does prosper. This is the word of God, do not be afraid, for the Lord shall make you prosperous, you shall lack nothing in life as far as he has promised.
Psalm 92:4: The Lord will make me glad through his works, I will triumph in the works of his hands.
Psalms 107:38: He blesses them all so that they are greatly multiplied so that they will not suffer a decrease.
Psalm 5:12: For the Lord will bless the righteous with favour
Psalm 72:15: He shall live, and to him shall be given all the gold of Sheba.
Psalm 115: The Lord shall cause you and your children to flourish.
Psalm 24:1: The earth belongs to God, all in it and those who duel in it. If the earth belongs to God, it means that he has every right to make everything in it work in your favour.
Psalm 104:24: In wisdom, the Lord has made everything on earth, and everything here belongs to him.
Other Bible Verses for Financial Breakthrough
1. Haggai 2:8: Here, the Lord declares that Silver is his, and Gold is his. This means that whatsoever good thing a man needs belongs to God.
2. Acts 4:24: According to verse, our God being Sovereign makes the heaven and the earth, the sea and everything in it. Therefore, whatsoever is on earth belongs to God and he has the authority to give to his children.
3. Proverbs 3:9-10: We are obliged to honour the Lord with our possessions and also with the first fruit of our increase, by so doing, our store shall be filled, and we will lack nothing.
4. Proverbs 28:25: Greed can cause chaos while trusting in the Lord leads to prosperity.
5. Proverbs 11:24-25: According to NLT, If you freely give, you will become wealthier, but a stingy man loses everything. The generous the Bible says will prosper. Why hold one, when you can give out freely so that God blesses you?
6. Luke 6:38: If you give, it will be given to you in good measures, you will be given more, in full, shall men sow into your life. This is a promise meant for givers alone. If you truly want to be wealthy in life, be a giver and not a taker alone.
7. Philippians 4:6: Do not be anxious about what tomorrow holds, but in everything, pray.
8. Deuteronomy 8:18: You have to remember the Lord your God, for he has given you the power to command wealth so that he establishes the covenant he made to our fathers.
9. Isaiah 45:3: The Lord has promised to give to us hidden treasures and wealth in hidden places so that I will know that he is God.
10. Job 41:11, This verse makes me understand whatsoever is on earth is mine.
Financial Breakthrough Prayers
1. The Lord shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory in the name of Jesus Christ
2. By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I shall not die poor in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Lord, please make me a cheerful giver is I will be able to receive abundantly in the name of Jesus Christ
4. Every closed door to my finance, I open you right now by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ.
5. Father Lord, please rise men to favour me in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. Every spirit of debt, fighting against my finance, I come against you right now in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. I receive divine empowerment to pay off all the debts I owed in the past in the name of Jesus Christ.
8. Power of Borrow before you can survive, against my life and that of my family, I set myself and my family members free from you right now in the name of Jesus Christ
9. From today henceforth, I shall be a giver and not a borrower in the name of Jesus Christ.
10. Any bad habit that keeps draining my finance, I receive the grace and the power to overcome you now in the name of Jesus Christ
11. Every affliction of poverty, I free myself and my family from you in the name of Jesus Christ.
12. Heaven shall back me to succeed financially in the name of Jesus Christ.
13. When the world experiences economic recession, I shall operate in the kingdom economy in the name of Jesus Christ.
14. Father Lord, please give me the heart to give to the needy in the name of Jesus Christ.
15. Any demonic agent, planning to use my gift against me, I neutralize your power in the name of Jesus Christ.
16. By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I take authority of the wealth of the kingdom in the name of Jesus Christ
17. My family members shall never be poor again in life.
18. Every devouring spirit, ready to consume my finance, I command it to be powerless in the name of Jesus Christ.
19. The Lord is on the throne, I shall not beg for food in the name of Jesus Christ.
20. Thank you Jesus Christ for answering my prayers in the name of Jesus Christ.
Final Words on Prayers For Financial Breakthrough
“Financial breakthrough prayers” is different from other financial articles, we have been able to tell you everything you need to know about getting kingdom wealth. I plead with you, please try to do all you have learnt from this article and your finance will be taken to another dimension.
Financial breakthrough prayers are very powerful prayers to engage to command results in our finance.
I pray that from today henceforth, may thereby positive change in your finance, may God have mercy on you, and Favour us in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen