The love of the father is seen in the giving of his first begotten son to come to the world to die for the redemption of man, this has given us the power to make good use of this powerful weapon known as the blood of Jesus prayers.
God, by the death of his son Jesus Christ, has given us the authority over every power of the evil ones, it has given us authority over Satan and his cohorts. A believer who refuses to take advantage of this powerful weapon is not doing God any good, he is not doing God any favour too.
These blood of Jesus prayers will help the believer to gain dominion over the powers of the enemy, it will make a disadvantaged believer become advantaged in all he or she does.
The Mystery of the Blood of Jesus Christ
According to John 3:16
The day believers realize the relevance of this blood in our lives, they will not joke with it. According to John 3:16, out of love, God sent Jesus Christ to be crucified for our sake, he died that whosoever believes in him and the work he did on the cross shall not perish, but shall have life eternal.
Believers and mostly theologians have argued about the relevance of this blood, arguing that it has not been stated that we should pray using the blood. Do not deal on your understanding, personal knowledge might fail you, but that of the revelation and the blood of Jesus Christ will never fail you.
The blood of Jesus is more powerful and should be used as a weapon by believers. God did not send Jesus to die in vain. He came for the redemption of man, giving him dominion over his enemy.
Without the blood of Jesus Christ, it will be very hard or even impossible for a believer to break barriers, but the death and resurrection of Christ have made this possible. There’s power in the blood of Jesus Christ, not just an ordinary power, but there is extraordinary power in the blood of Jesus Christ.
Deliverance and Healing
It is very funny and annoying how believers who are supposed to be kings over Satan get oppressed by Satan and his cohorts, this is not supposed to be so, this happens because we have failed to know our position with the father and the relevance of the death of his son to us.
According to Colossians 1:13, the Lord has delivered us from the power of darkness and has brought us into his kingdom of his son. We are redeemed and delivered by the blood of his son (Jesus Christ).
Some demonic powers hold the grip of us because we do not understand who we are to God, we have failed to understand who God had created us to be, thereby giving way for the enemy to launch an attack on us.
Without the blood of Jesus Christ, we will always be oppressed by demons and there is nothing we are permitted to do. Man becomes powerful immediately after God introduced the power in the blood of his son to us. This blood is the greatest thing to have happened to humanity in recent times.
Revelation 12:11, and they overcame Satan by the blood of the Lamb, the blood of Jesus Christ brings deliverance to humanity. Are you oppressed by demonic spirits, do you think or feel that you can never be free? It is a lie. You can be freed, only by the blood of Jesus Christ.
Without Christ, we are vulnerable on earth. As believers, our maximum protection is guaranteed by God through the blood of Jesus Christ. Whenever I see believers shiver in fear, I smile and conclude that they do not know whom they serve. The blood of Jesus Christ is there to protect you from every evil power. Whenever you feel threatened, pray the blood of Jesus prayers that will be revealed to you in this article.
Forgiveness of Sins
According to Revelation 1:5, Jesus Christ who is the first begotten son of God was sent to the world to shade his blood and die for our sins to be forgiven. 1 John 1:7 is another scripture that refers to the blood of Christ as the way to the forgiveness of our iniquities.
According to 1 John 3:3, a man that sins is of the devil, this is because the devil had sinned from the beginning. For this reason, Jesus Christ came to the world to shed his blood for the redemption of man. This is the utmost reason for which Jesus Christ died.
He died for the remission of our sins. The blood washes away all sins, when you fall into sin, do not condemn yourself for God has not condemned you. Rather, repent of that sin and engage in the blood of Jesus’ prayers for your sins to be washed away.
According to Romans 8:1, now, there is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. Do not condemn yourself, just believe in the Lord, and he will forgive all your wrongdoings.
In the book of John 6:53, it is made known to us that everlasting life is not obtainable except through the flesh and the blood of Jesus Christ. The same book of John 3:16 makes us know that God loves the world to the extent that he had to send his only son, that whosoever believes in him (his son) shall have everlasting life.
Outside of Christ, there is no guarantee for such a dimension of life. For you to be a partner in this life, you must first believe that Christ died for your sins and that his death has made you free.
Areas To Plead The Blood of Jesus Christ
The blood of Jesus cleanse us spiritually of our sins, sickness, breaks covenant and much more. There are areas of life to which the blood of Jesus Christ needs to be prayed for, they are:
- Call the blood of Jesus into your family
- Call that blood into your finance
- Your career
- Your spiritual life
Blood of Jesus Prayers
1. Lord God, I thank you for sending your son Jesus Christ to come and due for the redemption of my soul, let your name be exalted in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. I thank you for making me know you, and for not hiding your face from me, let your name be exalted in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. I am saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, no weapon formed against me shall prosper in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. I cover my family with the blood of Jesus Christ.
5. I shall not die, I shall live to declare the good works of God in the land of the living in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I am free from all demonic humiliations in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. The blood of Jesus Christ is taking away all my diseases in the name of Jesus.
8. I cover my career with the blood of Jesus Christ.
9. I cover my marriage with the blood of Jesus Christ, no weapon formed against it shall prosper in the name of Jesus Christ.
10. If anything is duelling in me that is not of God, I destroy it by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ
11. Goliath in my life, I chat off your head by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ.
12. Let the blood of the lamb of God shields me from occultic powers in the name of Jesus Christ.
13. Father Lord, make me follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.
14. Evil chains tying me down, I break you by the power that raised Christ from the dead in the name of Jesus Christ.
15. I shall not be a victim 8f circumstances in the name of Jesus Christ.
16. Blood of Jesus Christ, flush away every unwanted spirit in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
17. The yoke of shame and backwardness, I break you right now by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ.
18. Blood of Jesus, please wash my clean to be clean, everything in me that is not of God should be destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.
19. I shall not be a failure in life in the name of Jesus Christ.
20. Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayers, thank you for making me who I am today and thank you for sending Christ to die for me. Thank you for the prayers answered, let your name be exalted in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
I am glad you have been able to read through this article which contains the blood of Jesus prayers, and this article will certainly be of great help to your spiritual life. You are moving from strength to strength if you have engaged in this blood of Jesus’ prayers. You will start to become a terror to the kingdom of darkness as a result of the knowledge gained from this article.
The blood of Jesus’ prayers, when used as a weapon disarms the enemy and makes him vulnerable to attack by God. This blood is so powerful and is capable of making greatness out of a man.