Mothers are the most wonderful creatures ever found on the surface of the earth, every other earthly friend may turn their back on you, but mothers rarely turn their back on their children and that’s why prayer for mothers can not be ignored.
Tender love and care were seen in the life of Jesus Christ, in the book of John 19:25-27, the Bible talks about Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ had to follow him even to the cross where he was crucified.
Even when others had left him, there was no Biblical record stating if Joseph his father was there, but his mother was there. I believe if she was given the choice to let him die or die for him, she would have opted in to die for him. Mothers truly deserve our prayers. We ought not to joke with prayer for mothers.
I could recall growing up, it was not easy to feed, my mother would sacrifice her breakfast so that we would take breakfast and lunch.
The Bible was not wrong when it says, “Obey your parents in the Lord, and honour your father and mother in order to live long.” Parents deserve prayers, and your prayers can help your child live a more fulfilled life.
Prayers for mothers can include appreciation prayers to God on her behalf, and prayers for long life and sound health. Below, we discuss in detail when and how to pray for mothers.
Areas To Pray Mother For Mother
There are areas in life you need to pray to your mother about, these areas are the key things they truly need at this stage in their lives. They are:
Prayer for long life
This is what every man or woman out there wants, untimely death is not the wish of God for his children, Satan does it. According to Psalm 91:16, our God had promised to satisfy us with long life, and also shows us his salvation.
The salvation of God may not come our way if he does not satisfy us with long life, our destiny will be thwarted if the Lord had not satisfied us with long life.
This is a very important prayer point that should be considered by those who believe to love their parents and wants God to keep them alive. It is God’s will that we eat the fruit of labour, God would not want us to labour for another to enjoy, it is an error that needs to be corrected.
2 Corinthians 9: 6, he who sows will also reap, the only thing that hinders reward is death and the prayer for mothers we are going to offer today will be of greater help to our mothers.
Prayer for sound health and healing
Have you ever seen a man or woman who lives long, but lives a sick life? Parents are meant to reap the fruit of their labour. This is mostly hindered by sicknesses. In order to avoid this, we ought to pray always for sound health for our parents.
Prayer to develop her faith
Faith is the principal thing, a man can not get anything from God except through faith. Your growth as a child will be determined by the level of blessing gotten from a mother, and the level of blessing depends on her faith development.
Prayer for her to always make the right choices
There are things we live to pay the price for, some mothers make wrong choices in life which they live to either pay later or pay now. This is why we need to always need to make the right choices in life.
Prayer for right and Godly association
Bad association corrupts good people, making bad friends can have a way of influencing someone in one way or another. Whenever you pray, do not forget to pray that God should help your mother with friends who will draw him closer to God, not the ones that will take her away from God.
Prayer for financial breakthrough
Money is needed every day in the life of a man, no man can live a healthy life without money. God has promised to bless his children with both earthly and heavenly blessings. Whenever you pray, remember to tell God to bless your mother financially.
Prayer For Mothers Bible Verses
Proverbs 31:25: She is clothed with courage and confidence; she can laugh at the days to come.
Philippians 1:2-3 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God every time I think of you.
Proverbs 31:28-29 Her children come up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he adores her, Many women do great things, but you exceed them all.
John 16:21 A woman giving birth to a kid has pain because her time has come, but when her infant is born she forgets the anguish because of her happiness that a child is born into the world.
Prayer for Mothers
- Father Lord, I thank you for the life of my mother, let your name be exalted in the name of Jesus Christ.
- No weapon formed against my mother shall prosper in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Anything that takes people to an early grave in my life my mother is not your candidate, be cancelled in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Mummy, wherever you are, I command you to function in God’s favour in the name of Jesus Christ
- By the power of Jesus Christ, no good thing will you lack in life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I bless God for your going out and coming in, in the name of Jesus Christ, an accident is never your portion in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Whatsoever makes older people vulnerable to sicknesses, your life is not their own, you are free from any form of sickness in the name of Jesus Christ.
- No good thing will you lack in your life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- My mother shall not be a victim of circumstances, no evil shall befall her in this life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Through you, all your children shall be blessed in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- This day, I pray a prayer of blessing to my mother, I surround her with all your blessings as you make her trust in you, continue to multiply those blessings in the name of Jesus Christ
- Whatsoever sponsors grieve in the life of people, my mother shall never be grieved in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Witchcraft powers trying to use my mother against her children, I command the power of God to arrest you right now.
- By the power in the blood of Christ, I pray for expectant mothers, their children shall be preserved and safe till delivery in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Eaten of flesh and drinkers of blood waiting for the blood of unborn children, because of the mother, they are preserved in the name of Jesus Christ.
- The blood of Jesus purifies the foundation of my mother and distinguishes her from every known or unknown generational plague in the name of Jesus.
- Through my mother, we shall all smile in my family in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord my God pardon any crime that my mother may have executed purposely or unknowingly that may obstruct my prayers in the name of Jesus.
- My mommy will live to achieve her future in the name of Jesus.
- I declare today in the name of Jesus Christ, where others fail and are brought down, my mother shall never fail in the name of Jesus Christ.
- My mother will always go from glory to glory in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every curse that brings limitation in the life of my mother, I cancel it right now in the name of Jesus Christ
- I command, my mother to be made whole emotionally in the name of Jesus Christ.
- My mother’s spiritual life shall never go down in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every foundational bondage holding my mother captive of pain and trauma, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every work of the enemy to frustrate the life of my mother is utterly destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Any wrong inherited attitude that is not of God operating in the life of my mother, shatter your grip over her in the name of Jesus.
- Generational sicknesses and diseases in the life of my beloved mother, I command you to be destroyed this day in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Arrows of insanity fired into the life of my mother; I command you to be destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ
- Thank you, Jesus Christ, I know that my lovely mother is protected in your arms, no evil shall befall her in any way in the name of Jesus Christ.
It is very important to always say a prayer for mothers, our loved ones and even lost souls. Interceding for others spiritually can activate their success.
Whether you have a mother or not, pray for all mothers globally especially pregnant and expectant mum, that the Lord should help them deliver like the Hebrew women.
As you pray for mothers, good things shall come your way in the name of Jesus Christ.